I would say the nearest I came to this was not being able to feed the alpacas on Monday, not even Lullaby and Sox. I just could not drag myself out...this is unheard of. On Tuesday I managed to feed them (one group then a rest...then another...I even had a sleep before the boys got fed) but no way could I muck out.
Not much better today. I tried to do some work on the sponsorship side of things for the NWAG Alpaca Championships...but sent out all the emails without the vital attachments...argggh
This is our logo for the show by the way ...
I havent even been out to check on my doves. What do they say about counting your blessings...On Friday, I was just thinking how wonderful life can be
- I was well
- The weather was fine
- There was not a sound to be heard...all was perfect and still
- The alpacas were dry and happy
- The dogs were following me through the fields as I fed all the alpacas, and topped up the hay
- At the same time the doves were flying overhead following me from shelter to shelter
- Perfect, peaceful...just beautiful
I though as it was dry that I would try to get some photos for the blog today...but feeding Sox and Lullaby was as much as I could manage without getting light headed...so its the usual subjects I'm afraid. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and manage to put some comments on the blogs I enjoy reading (still reading just can't face the proving I am not a robot bit!)